EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE KIT
Starting an outreach program for foster teens at your church can be challenging. What do you need to work with your local government? How do you train volunteers in the unique challenges foster youth face? When can you begin mentoring a foster teen? What events and activities are appropriate and acceptable for your church to take part in?
All of these questions and more are answered in this comprehensive multi-media training kit developed by professional leaders in both the church and governmental sectors.
- The Emancipation Crisis: The Problem & The Solution
- Engaging Foster Teens As A Church
- Launching and Sustaining A Mentoring Outreach
- Providing Educational Life Skill Workshops
- Collaborate with Your Local/State Government Agency
- Building Relationships With Foster Teens
- 4 In-depth Video Discussions led by professionals on How to Start a Foster Teen Outreach Program in your church
- Companion Guide complete with step-by-step solutions for your program and research/statistics for teaching
- Comprehensive Volunteer Training Manual
- Access to forms, documentation, and prompts for working with your local government and training ministry volunteers.
Hear What Pastors Say About The Kit
Want Lisa to come and speak or give input? Check out www.FramewerkSolutions.com